More news from the launch site:
– Fairing integration successfully performed on Sunday, 10th May 2009.
– Tank conditions at fairing integration: filling level: 96.6 %; tank
temperature: 1.638 K
– Shield flushing continues through small holes in the fairing until a
few hours prior to launcher roll out.
– Launcher roll-out to launch pad on Wednesday, 13th May 2009 @11:40
(UTC) = 8:40 Kourou-time.
– Herschel / Planck Launch on Thursday, 14 May 2009 @13:12 (UTC) = 10:12
This means that the nose cone is on the rocket with Herschel and Planck safely inside. Another milestone reached on the way to launch!